"Freeport - Small Town America" Freeport by MatthewMetcalfe
Freeport Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 24 photos
I have family that live in Freeport so I made a visit to see them. I've never been up there before and it was quite interesting.
The town is old (Lincoln and Douglas Debated here) and retains much of it's charm.
The houses are awesome each with large lots and tons of character. This is in contrast to Atlanta where they are all designed to look the same and occupy 15 sqaure feet of land together.
Great Parks also make this a wonderful town to visit. It's located in the Corn Belt and you will see tons of Corn and Soybeans growing.
Freeport is located about 20 Miles south of Monroe, Wisconsin. It's a great starting point for a cheese tour.
- Pros:Old town Charm
MatthewMetcalfe's Related Pages
Freeport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where I grew up"
- "Freeport, Illinois"
- "timberlane74's new Freeport Page"
- "Freeport - Small Town America"
- "Freeport Illinois"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Freeport
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Freeport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Freeport
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Georgia Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama City Beach Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Dallas Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos