"Columbus Georgia" Top 5 Page for this destination Columbus by MatthewMetcalfe
Columbus Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 107 photos
Columbus is located in central Georgia right on the border with Alabama. In addition to being the Home of the Army's Ft. Benning, it's also a stopping place for people on their way from Atlanta to Florida.
Although most people just stop for a meal or gas, there are things to see and do in Columbus, you just have to make the time!
Dinglewood's Pharmacy is a pharmacy of the old style. Inside they have a lunch counter just like in the "Old Days" The... more travel advice
Port Columbus is a Civil War Naval Museum located in Columbus Georgia not far from Ft. Benning. The museum documents... more travel advice
MatthewMetcalfe's Related Pages
Columbus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old River City"
- "columbus georgia"
- "Columbus Georgia"
- "Columbus ,GA"
- "cobrioc's new Columbus Page"
- "Columbus.. A Historical Town worth seeing"
- "Cheewa's new Columbus Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Columbus
- Hotels in Columbus
- Transportation in Columbus
- Nightlife in Columbus
- Restaurants in Columbus
- Warnings and Dangers in Columbus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Columbus
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Columbus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Columbus
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Georgia Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama City Beach Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Dallas Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos