"Welcome to the Brac" Cayman Brac by MatthewMetcalfe
Cayman Brac Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 11 photos
Aside from the Walls, there are Patch Reefs and Sand Flats. The Sand Flats are great areas to catch a ray (including Eagle Rays) or a large Conch. Some of the sand flats descend right to the wall where they plunge into the abyss.
Cayman Brac is one of the sister islands of the Caymans. The Brac is most notable for it's 140 foot bluffs located on the east end of the island. They gradually descend to sea level as you proceed west.
The Island has a population of roughly 2500 people and is noted for it's excellent Scuba Diving. Wall dives and beautiful reefs are abundant here. There are also numerous wrecks around the island to explore.
Little Cayman is a short boat ride away for divers.
- Pros:Great Diving, Nice exploring, and no hassles...
- Cons:Cell Phone Service is available...
- In a nutshell:If you are looking to "Get Away" this is it.
If you look at any map of Cayman Brac, they almost all have the Lighthouse marked on them. The Lighthouse is on the east... more travel advice
On the top of the Bluff, near the easy end of the island sits's Peter's Cave. It was used by the island residents as... more travel advice
MatthewMetcalfe's Related Pages
Cayman Brac Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Cayman Brac
- Hotels in Cayman Brac
- Transportation in Cayman Brac
- Restaurants in Cayman Brac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayman Brac
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Cayman Brac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayman Brac
Photos in Cayman BracSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Boston Intro, 18 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- Georgia Intro, 12 reviews, 16 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Atlanta Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Panama City Beach Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 13 reviews, 8 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos
- Dallas Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos