"Welcome to the Home Page" MatthewMetcalfe's Profile

Introduction

My Girlfriend and I usually try and take at least one trip to a new place every year. We love to travel expecially on historical trips. We try and visit as many places as possible usually grabbing a book on the site while we are there to get a deeper appreciation and understanding. Currently we're working our way through the National Park Passport. We have a LONG way to go.

I've been diving since 2003. In 2006 I attained the PADI Master Diver Rating and I am working on the Divemaster rating now. Hopefully that will lead to an instructor certification down the road. Usually, I make two or three diving trips a year. For the divers there are dive tips scattered througout the pages.

My Travel Companion

This is my travel companion. We've been travelling together a little over a year now and get closer to each other by the minute. She became scuba certified giving me a "permanent" dive buddy for the first time. She has truly become a soul mate and is opening me up to many new experiences. I am indeed lucky to have her.

Anyplace I travel, I try and find a local beer or winery to try out. There is nothing as good as a fresh brewed beer straight from the brewery. I'll also check out the local delicasies. You know, the ones that cost so much in your hometown but seem to be an everyday meal where you are visiting!

Recent Trips:

2008

Key Largo Diving
Horseshoe Bend
Tuscon Arizona

2009

San Francisco

• Intro Updated Feb 2, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!