"Henrik's Kungsbacka page" Kungsbacka by Henrik_rrb
Kungsbacka Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 8 photos
I was born in Kungsbacka and lived there until I was 28 years old, with the exception of four years.
The time I've spent at other places has given me a chance to look a bit different at Kungsbacka. Views that I hopefully will be able to transfer also to you.
I still haven't been able to go back there and take some photos, but one day...
Kungsbacka is located on the southwest coast of Sweden, close to Gothenburg.
The city itself has around 35 000 inhabitants, but with the areas around the town there are all together 75 000 people living there.
It's a "green" town, with the forest and the ocean close by. This gives the area a quite relaxed feeling. Difficult to explain, you'll have to get here to understand I suppose... ;-)
- Pros:Small and friendly
- Cons:Can't really come up with something now... Have to think...
- In a nutshell:Relaxing!
The squash hall in Kungsbacka has become better and better the last couple of years. It's quite a popular place, but... more travel advice
The third shopping center in Kungsbacka is Ahlens, with around 10-15 different shops. It’s located on the other side of... more travel advice
Henrik_rrb's Related Pages
Kungsbacka Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kungsbacka
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kungsbacka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kungsbacka
- Posted in Travel Singapore Forum "Re: 7 hour stopover in Singapore"
- Wrote a Review Play bowling, squash or simulator golf in Kungsbacka Things to Do
- updated a Kungsbacka Travel Page "Henrik's Kungsbacka page"
- Commented on one of Marpessa's Kungsbacka travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Photos of a snowy day in Kungsbacka"
Photos in KungsbackaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 146 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 73 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 56 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenada Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaduz Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos