"Calm coast town" Frederikshavn by Henrik_rrb
Frederikshavn Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
Frederikshavn, located on the north east side of Denmark, is for us swedes mostly famous for being the ferry stop from Gothenburg. 3,15 hours ferry trip from Sweden, and you're suddently in Denmark.
From Frederikshavn it's easy access to more famous sites as Skagen, but also the city itself has things to show for the visitors.
I was here during spring 2007 to cover the World Cup in floorball for women, and had two great days.
- Pros:The calmness, the car free zones
Due to late decisions this was the only hotel that still had empty rooms during the World Cup, so for me it was an easy... more travel advice
Henrik_rrb's Related Pages
Frederikshavn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Calm coast town"
- "From Sweden to Denmark"
- "My Frederikshavn Page"
- "FREDERIKSHAVN NORTHERN ZEELAND DENMARK"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frederikshavn
- Hotels in Frederikshavn
- Transportation in Frederikshavn
- Restaurants in Frederikshavn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Frederikshavn
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Frederikshavn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frederikshavn
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 146 photos
- Rome Intro, 38 reviews, 112 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 73 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 56 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 17 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenada Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dublin Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaduz Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos