"America is not the World, but it can seem like it." United States of America by Faracy
United States of America Travel Guide: 287,750 reviews and 667,338 photos
Many of you here on VT are from The United States, but many of you are obviously not..
The negative things about America are pretty obvious..
Let´s think about some of the positive things shall we.. This is coming from someone that has been in every state in the continental United States, even the ones that no one wants to go to..
*you can get almost anything
*nearly every kind of land form, and climate on earth in one country
*despite the airport security, really quite good to foreingers
*you can get a job without speaking English
*Despite what some of you may think, 24 hour stores are a very good thing.
*Well paved roads, and many of them into the middle of nowhere.
*Toilet paper in public restrooms is the norm! So are sit down toilets
*Ethnic neighborhoods still exist, and thrive
*Really good video stores
*We don´t dub movies
*In my opinion, the best place to eat in the world... if you´ve been to New York, you understand. anything and everything is there.
*We try to recycle, and most people don´t just throw garbage in the street, or out their window. yeah because they could get fined.
*Many many jobs, although many of them bad... still jobs
*second hand stores!
*really big washing machines and dryers, that work fast!
If you think of other things add them.
After living in Spain, I am visiting America again and realize how HUGE everything is.
Food, roads, cars, people, stores...
- Pros:Big, you can get almost anything, and its open 24/7
- Cons:Big, cold (people and some regions) you pay for everything.
- In a nutshell:Love it or hate it, its not going away.
In most places in America, you can walk around without worrying about being robbed, or even looked at.. its big an... more travel advice
The price of electrodomestics in America is much less than that of Europe, I don´t know about other continents. Buy... more travel advice
Faracy's Related Pages
United States of America Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BASAIC's USA Page"
- "A constant work in progress"
- "United States: A Melting Pot"
- "America the Beautiful"
- "Saying Goodbye to the United States of America"
- "THE UNITED STATES"
- "USA - several trips"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United States of America
- Hotels in United States of America
- Transportation in United States of America
- Nightlife in United States of America
- Restaurants in United States of America
- Shopping in United States of America
- Warnings and Dangers in United States of America
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United States of America
- 36 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to United States of America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United States of America
- updated a United States of America Travel Page "America is not the World, but it can seem like it."
- Uploaded a Photo to "America is not the World, but it can seem like it."
- Wrote a Review it isn´t like television in United States of America Warnings and Dangers
- Posted in Travel Portugal Forum "EU residency, Spain and Portugal"
Photos in United States of AmericaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 28 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Granada Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Nizhegorodskaya Oblast' Intro, 8 reviews
- Lagos Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Moscow Intro, 4 reviews
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews