"cute little inland town" Loulé by Faracy
Loulé Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 84 photos
This is a cute little town, about 20 minutes west of Faro. It isn´t on the coast, but I´ve heard they have an impressive craft market Sunday mornings. I happened to be driving through this area as the sun was setting on the longest day of the year. I was passing through because just down the road is Eddie´s Bar, the Iron Maiden tribute bar... something my husband has waited years to go to.
Faracy's Related Pages
Loulé Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Loule Portugal,the town where my background is."
- "Loule - market town"
- "cute little inland town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Loulé
- Hotels in Loulé
- Transportation in Loulé
- Shopping in Loulé
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Loulé
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Loulé?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loulé
Top 10 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 28 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portugal Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 14 reviews, 3 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Granada Intro, 7 reviews, 2 photos
- Nizhegorodskaya Oblast' Intro, 8 reviews
- Lagos Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Moscow Intro, 4 reviews
- Israel Intro, 3 reviews