"IN MY SHOES" tarantina's Profile

me_myself_i

Hi. Let me tell you about myself. I like to eat. Sometimes I drink. Often times I even sleep! And then in between all of those, I'll need to go visit the bathroom. Most of the time I do all of those, practically everyday! And sometimes I do things with other people. I used to go to school, and then I had to work, now am happily married. My favorite color is blue.

a journey of a 1000 miles begin with a single step

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOOO HOOO - What a ride!"

-Anonymous

on the road, up in the air, across the sea

my journey started as soon as i stepped out of my mother's womb, and what a journey it has been! i went from child to teen to a career woman and now a full pledged wife, friend and lover.

i know...i know, this is a travel site. but who can say otherwise that the first step you made when you first learned how to walk is the first journey of one's many travel? (i hope no one would say otherwise...hehehe)

and so begins my journey.....

my family is one who loves to travel especially during the summer. a vacation at the beach, a visit to a far away province, and even just a drive around the city. we would explore each and every beauty of nature and people. so, when i got the chance to travel more, i went and sought after the pleasures of meeting new faces and seeing new places.

of course, the first step and journey i made was within the Philippines. i have been to the mountainous regions of Luzon, to the beautiful beaches of Visayas, and to the abundant natural resources of Mindanao. From Baguio City to Cebu to Saranggani, i travelled each and every corner learning different cultures and enjoying the sceneries it offerred . then a chance to travel abroad presented itself at a time unexpected.

thus, i hope you enjoy going through the pages of my journey....

• Intro Updated Feb 26, 2006

• kopwint's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2008 at 8:43 AM

Happy birthday, wish you get all what you want in this time of great. and happy and free is my wish for your time. and get happiness in X mas and new year,

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 7:09 PM

Have a nice birthday, Rowie! Maybe Kerry will be taking you to a fancy restaurant. I am sure he will be able to think of a nice present. All the best in the coming year.

• asianbelle's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2005 at 11:46 PM

Hi, looking forward to seeing more on your home and travel pages...

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
tarantina's Profile Photo

tarantina

“"A journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step."”

Ranked Member