"West Fujian-South Fujian" Fujian Sheng by strollingfish
Fujian Sheng Travel Guide: 422 reviews and 1,544 photos
The two main attractions are Hokkien Tulou (earth buildings) a tentative world heritage site and HuiAn women in Chongwu who keep their dressing of local conventional costume. The trip started from Ganzhou (in Jiangxi Province but near Fujian) where I arrived by train from Shanghai. Long-distance buses became the main transportation then except in earth building areas only motorcycle was possible. The 9 days went the line:Ganzhou - Changting - Hetian - Peitian - Yongding - Tianluokeng - Xiamen - Putian - Quanzhou then back from Jinjiang airport.
strollingfish's Related Pages
Fujian Sheng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ancient Bridges of Fujian Province"
- "homeland of my grandpa"
- "West Fujian-South Fujian"
- "Fujian - out of the tourism boom"
- "Fujian Tulou"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fujian Sheng
- Hotels in Fujian Sheng
- Transportation in Fujian Sheng
- Nightlife in Fujian Sheng
- Restaurants in Fujian Sheng
- Shopping in Fujian Sheng
- Warnings and Dangers in Fujian Sheng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fujian Sheng
- 24 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fujian Sheng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fujian Sheng
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 29 reviews, 27 photos
- Xijiang Intro, 5 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Luang Prabang Intro, 14 reviews, 26 photos
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos
- Basha Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Zhaoxing Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Longyan Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krabi Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Chongwu Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues