"Confederate Flags, Mullet Haircuts, Strip Clubs" Top 5 Page for this destination Panama City by TravelByShipDude
Panama City Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 121 photos
Following local advice I followed Interstate 10 west and entered Panama City via Highway 231 South. A very friendly sandwich-maker at a Subway off of the Tallahassee exit told me that to take Highway 98 along the coast during spring break would take forever and so I followed her advice. She said that normally highway 98 along the gulf coast is a great scenic drive but at this time of the year with 200,000 spring breakers it means a lot of sitting in idle traffic. Panama City I found to be a typical small town with the usual waffle houses and small restaurants and chain restaurants except the only difference is that there are topless clubs.
- Pros:Low Prices, Hard To Get Lost
- Cons:Needs more 24 Hour Places, More Police
- In a nutshell:Small Southern Bay Town
Across from the Howard Johnson on West 98 is a strip club called "The Toy Box" it is building that looks like an old run... more travel advice
Cabs from Panama City to the clubs on Panama City Beach are very inexpensive at around $10-15 and taking one can save a... more travel advice
Panama City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Panama City Page"
- "panama city florida"
- "Confederate Flags, Mullet Haircuts, Strip Clubs"
- "Florida Panhandle"
- "Jmill42's new Panama City Page"
- "Panama City Page"
- "Welcome to my Panama City page."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Panama City
- Hotels in Panama City
- Transportation in Panama City
- Nightlife in Panama City
- Restaurants in Panama City
- Shopping in Panama City
- Warnings and Dangers in Panama City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Panama City
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Panama City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Panama City
No friends yet.