"Fun !!!!" San José by jlanza29
San José Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 49 photos
Many tourist fly into San Jose and head straight to the beach resorts. Many don't expericence the nightlife this city has to offer. Wonderful, cheap and safe for the most part. San Jose is ideal for the spring breaker coming back from the beach resort and wanting to party one last time before heading back to the states.
- Pros:cheap, safe, english widely spoken at night spots
- Cons:confusing addresses
- In a nutshell:Great party spot !!!
When arriving in San Jose....the currency exchange will change your US $, but your US dollars must not have any marks on... more travel advice
For those who have traveled in a third world country one would agree with me that Downtown San Jose is OK during the day... more travel advice
jlanza29's Related Pages
San José Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Jose"
- "The Capital of Costa Rica"
- "Fun !!!!"
- "It's Pura Vida time"
- "San Jose, Capital of Costa Rica"
- "Very Inexpensive place to live"
- "San José, Costa Rica"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San José
- Hotels in San José
- Transportation in San José
- Nightlife in San José
- Restaurants in San José
- Shopping in San José
- Warnings and Dangers in San José
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San José
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to San José?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San José
Photos in San JoséSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 26 reviews, 92 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 28 reviews, 72 photos
- London Intro, 24 reviews, 74 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos
- Miami Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos
- Sydney Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 22 reviews, 41 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos