"Nothing like you have ever experienced !!!! EVER !" New Delhi by jlanza29
New Delhi Travel Guide: 1,169 reviews and 2,608 photos
How do I start to describe India ..... ok ... first of all India is NOT for a rookie traveler !!!! The pure chaos is something that an average traveler hasn't experienced !!!! Noise, smell, traffic, food, pure size, are just some of the things unique to New Delhi and India. Yes... you do see cows in the streets, yes... you see Elephants also, and in the case ...YES .... we saw Camels in the streets !!!! where in the world would you see this ???? Only in India and that's what makes India a real unique place to visit. Spent about a week here and it never seemed to surprise us what we saw !!!!! Had a great time !!!!!! very cheap for Westerners .... well worth the trip !!!!!
- Pros:Cheap, friendly people, chaotic
- Cons:Chaotic not for everyone !!!!!
The home of the British viceroy in the 19th century today it's the official home of the President of India .....sitting... more travel advice
This huge and grand mosque was built in 1656 By Emperor Shah Jahan on a hilltop over looking Old Delhi ....it took 6... more travel advice
jlanza29's Related Pages
New Delhi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Delhi - City of Contrasts"
- "NewDelhi- Capital of India.."
- "The capital city of my country"
- "Delhi- Past and Present"
- "New Delhi"
- "Meeting friends at New Delhi"
- "Political Heart of the World's Biggest Democracy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Delhi
- Hotels in New Delhi
- Transportation in New Delhi
- Nightlife in New Delhi
- Restaurants in New Delhi
- Shopping in New Delhi
- Warnings and Dangers in New Delhi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Delhi
- 7 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to New Delhi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Delhi
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 28 reviews, 72 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos
- Miami Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 51 photos
- Sydney Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 22 reviews, 41 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos