"SOOO much to see SOOOO little time" jlanza29's Profile
Well what can I say......I love to travel !!!! I have seen and done and witness some awesome things throughout my life !!!! Have seen some beautiful countries but plenty more yet to see !!!! I'll share my experience with you as honestly and perfectly as I could.....hope everyone enjoys reading my adventures !!!!!
So here here is my list of my favorite cities and countries I have visited.
# 1 ... Sydney, Australia --- Can there be a more perfect city ???
# 2 ... Paris, France ---- Like a movie set !!!!!
#3 ... ALL OF JAPAN ..... if it could only be cheaper !!!!!
#4 .... Hong Kong, China ..... what a awesome city !!!!!!!
# 5.... Miami, Flordia, U.S.A ---- My beloved home !!!!!!
Here is my list for the top restraunts in the world that I have been to
# 1...Icebergs....Sydney, Australia...On Bondi Beach
# 2...L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon..... Paris, France ..near the Musee D'Orsay; inside the Landmark Hotel in Hong Kong, China and In Roppongi Hills, Tokyo, Japan.
#3 ...Fukuzushi .... In Roppongi in Tokyo behind the Hard Rock Cafe .......
# 4...Cabanas La Lilas..Bueno Aires, Argentina...in Puerto Madero
# 5 .. Dishoom … London, England …In Shoreditch northeast of Liverpool station.
# 6...Longrain.....Sydney, Australia....near Hyde Park
# 7...Quay..Sydney, Australia....in Circular Quay before the Park Hyatt
# 8...Fogo de Chao...Chicago, USA...in the Loop
#9...Zitouni....Cairo, Egypt...inside the Four Seasons Hotel at Nile Plaza
#10..Tank....Cape Town, South Africa.....in the downtown area
Here's is my list for my favorite sites around the world !!!!
1. The Great Pyramids at Giza.....this might be the most spectacular place on planet earth !!!! Very hard to beat !!!!!
2. The Great Wall of China ...... another of the world's wonder !!!!!
3. The Taj Mahal in Agra, India ..... just pure beauty !!!!!
4. The Acropolis in Athens !!! What a site !!!!
5. The Park that divides the Haghia Sophia and the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey !!!! What a site !!!!!
6. Riding ATV's on a volcano in Iceland !!! what a cool experience !!!
7. Both the Hong Kong (from the Kowloon side) and Shanghai (from the Bund side) skyline !!!!
8. The Vatican......St.Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel !!!! Both Masterpiece's of art !!!!!
9. The Treasury building at Petra, Jordan....... Just spectacular!!!!
10. Forbidden City....Beijing, China....All this for 1 person !!!!!!
My list of the coolest experiences I have done around the world !!!
1. Riding Camels at the Great Pyramids in Giza, Eygpt
2. Feeding a baby elephant in Autthaya, Thailand
3. Climbing the Bridge in Sydney, Australia
4. Walking on the Great Wall of China
5. Having wine, cheese and bread on the Champs De Mars in front of the Effiel Tower in Paris, France.
6. Riding the Maglev bullet train in Shanghai, China
7. Swimming in the Dead Sea in Jordan
8. Crossing the street at Shibuya crossing in Tokyo !!! Amazing !!!!
9. Sitting at the top of the Spanish Steps in Rome
10. Standing in front of the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey and hearing the Muslim call to prayer
And finally the list on places I still have to see !!!!!
1. Jerusalem .... Need to visit many other Muslim countries before I get here.
2. Venice, Italy ... need to see the beauty of this city before it's gets coverd in water forever !!!!
3. Normandy, France .... Need a week to pull this one off in no hurry...
4. Prague .... Will do very soon...
5. Antartica ... My friends went and told me too late to join the trip !!!! Hardest destination on my list !!!!!
6. Dubai, UAE .... can't wait !!!!
Sights, sounds, people and food the making of a great trip !!!!!
And always remember "Be a responsible TRAVELER not a careless TOURIST !!!!!!" --- Anthony Bourdain, chef, writer and world traveler
Who knows ????
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 685 Reviews
- 1,107 Photos
- 39 Countries
- 67 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on Regina1965's profile page
- updated a London Travel Page "One of the most amazing cities on earth"
- Wrote a Review Nice and very authentic Indian food in London Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nice and very authentic Indian food"
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: photo identification"
- jlanza29 and Regina1965 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "SOOO much to see SOOOO little time"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 76 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 23 reviews, 81 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 28 reviews, 72 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 19 reviews, 53 photos
- Miami Intro, 30 reviews, 38 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 51 photos
- Sydney Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 22 reviews, 41 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 14 reviews, 47 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos