"A wonderful train trip" Pinhão by portgrl
Pinhão Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 196 photos
Very well located at the confluence of the Douro and Pinhão rivers, 22 km upstream from Peso da Régua, the small town of Pinhão is the epicentre of the Port winemaking area, and a place where the soil and climatic conditions are considered to be at their very best.
Although a sleepy town for most of the year, Pinhão bursts into life in autumn during the annual grape harvest, attracting pickers from all over the country.
Unfortunatly this was a cloudy day, but we can always see the beauty os the landescape..
portgrl's Related Pages
Pinhão Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pinhão - Douro Valley"
- "A Beautiful River Valley"
- "Port Wine's front door"
- "Pinhão in the majestic Douro Valley"
- "A wonderful train trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pinhão
- Hotels in Pinhão
- Transportation in Pinhão
- Restaurants in Pinhão
- Shopping in Pinhão
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pinhão
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Pinhão?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pinhão
Photos in PinhãoSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Porto Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Arcos de Valdevez Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Canada Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Braga Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Terras de Bouro Intro, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Aveiro Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- France Intro, 3 photos