"Stunning Amasya" Top 5 Page for this destination Amasya by Tijavi
Amasya Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 413 photos
What can I say about Amasya? I just fell in love with this pretty little central Anatolian town. It's all a mix of factors - the dramatic location, the friendliness of the locals, the pretty well-laid out, landscaped streets - everything seems perfect in this town.
Amasya should be in your itinerary if you are passing through central Anatolia. There are not many sights to see, and very little to do (and only a handful of foreign tourists, mostly backpackers, which is a plus factor for me), but the wonderful feeling that Amasya left on me was just overwhelming.
Go there and experience it yourself.
- Pros:THE prettiest little town in all Turkey!
- In a nutshell:Magical town - leaves you that feel good factor
While not as grand and as labyrithine as Istanbul's and definitely pint-sized when placed alongside Bursa's, Amasya's... more travel advice
Arriving at 12 midnight in a small town without any hotel reservation and with my helplessly pathetic Turkish do not... more travel advice
Tijavi's Related Pages
Amasya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AMASYA (AMASEIA)"
- "Historical Amasya."
- "Stunning Amasya"
- "3000 years old brand new city !!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amasya
- Hotels in Amasya
- Transportation in Amasya
- Nightlife in Amasya
- Restaurants in Amasya
- Shopping in Amasya
- Warnings and Dangers in Amasya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amasya
- 8 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Amasya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amasya
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 68 reviews, 204 photos
- Boston Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 46 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 32 reviews, 118 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siena Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 97 photos
- Bologna Intro, 26 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aleppo Intro, 22 reviews, 100 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues