Ubud Favorite Tips by Tijavi Top 5 Page for this destination
Ubud Favorites: 13 reviews and 17 photos
And the office's architecturally pleasing too!
Favorite thing: The friendliness of Ubud residents is matched by the helpfulness of its Tourist Information staff, who go out of their way to giving you great information for almost everything. Performance schedules and tickets, organized tours, spas, and even where to have a taste of authentic local cuisine - name it, they have it!
All these with their genuinely warm Balinese smile!
Ubud's Tourist Information Office is located at the heart of the town center - corner of Monkey Forest Road and Jl Raya Ubud.
More Reviews (19)
- See All The herons (and dance master) of Petulu
- See All A portent of good things to come
- See All ...and some ferocious creatures.
Tijavi's Related Pages
Ubud Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ubud - Center of Arts"
- "heart of art and culture in bali ...."
- "Soothing the spirit"
- "Ubud - felt like stepping to an ancient city"
- "Ubud - so much to offer"
- "My Ubud"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ubud
- Hotels in Ubud
- Transportation in Ubud
- Nightlife in Ubud
- Restaurants in Ubud
- Shopping in Ubud
- Warnings and Dangers in Ubud
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ubud
- 20 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ubud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ubud
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Now EVERYTHING is timing out!"
- Commented on one of arni_ph075's Ubud travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Meet Made, the artist from Bangkiang Sidem"
- created a Ubud Travelogue "Meet Made, the artist from Bangkiang Sidem"
- Wrote a Review The herons (and dance master) of Petulu in Ubud Off The Beaten Path
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 68 reviews, 204 photos
- Boston Intro, 49 reviews, 149 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 46 reviews, 137 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 32 reviews, 118 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siena Intro, 30 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 37 reviews, 97 photos
- Bologna Intro, 26 reviews, 100 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 28 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Aleppo Intro, 22 reviews, 100 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 24 reviews, 85 photos, 2 travelogues
- Monkey Forest- 17 Reviews, 41 Photos
- Kecak Dance- 6 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Wood Carvings- 5 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Palace- 4 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Terraced Paddy Field- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Pura Besakih Temple- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Market- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Antonio Blanco Museum- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Neka Art Museum- 5 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Puri Lukisan Museum- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
See All Ubud Things to Do