"A bit of USA in Cuba" Guantánamo by toemayn
Guantánamo Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 33 photos
Went there to visit my son
Went snorkeling quite a few times. Saw lots of fish, coral, counch & a few lobster and turtles
There's quite a lot of these around here
- Pros:Warm & dry in the Caribbean
- Cons:Only one way in or out
- In a nutshell:US Military Base
toemayn's Related Pages
Guantánamo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RickL's new Guantanamo Page"
- "PAllen's new Guantanamo Page"
- "A bit of USA in Cuba"
- "Guantanamo - just passing through"
- "Guantanamo Bay for the day."
- "american military base of Guantanamo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guantánamo
- Hotels in Guantánamo
- Transportation in Guantánamo
- Nightlife in Guantánamo
- Restaurants in Guantánamo
- Shopping in Guantánamo
- Warnings and Dangers in Guantánamo
- See All...
Explore the World
- North Charleston Hotels
- Frontenac Provincial Park Hotels
- Sherman Island Hotels
- Tin Shui Wai Hotels
- Nathan Bedford Forrest State Park
- Isla Margarita
- Coaldale Hotels
- Sloop Point Hotels
- Saint Helier
- Agia Pelagia
- Vittorio Veneto
Badges & Stats in Guantánamo
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Guantánamo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guantánamo
Photos in GuantánamoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos
- Baltimore Intro, 3 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Indian Rocks Beach Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos
- Negril Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Playa del Carmen Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Sardegna Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oregon Intro, 9 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mississippi Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Corsica Intro, 1 review, 8 photos