"Somewhere on a warm sunny sandy beach" toemayn's Profile

Beaches

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go
Jamaica
My pretty mama and I love the tropical beaches. At least once a year we escape the cold Midwest winter to say Jamaica, Dominican Rep., Mexico. In the spring or fall it's off to the FL gulf coast.

Wife Sheila

Her #1 travel spot is Jamaica so that's why I go there a lot she'll go to other beaches but prefers one with a sunset.

Dreams LaRomana, Dominican Republic

The best all round beach resort I've been to. Even has a good sunset something a bit rare for a beach in the D.R. Also the wind was light no red flag days all green, unlike Punta Cana or the Riveria Maya.

Best/Clearest water

Costa Esmeralda, Sardinia, Italy where Bond, James Bond, in The Spy Who Loved Me was filmed. The clearest salt water I've ever seen was near Caladi Volpe, at Romazzina Beach, that's where the submarine car drove off the pier.

My daughter, Kim

Rather than go it alone I sometimes take my daughter with me when I travel .

2 of my kids with all the grand kids

Grand kids L>R Kristen, Hayden, Tyler, Eric, & Matthew and Kim has the another one in the oven.

Newest Beach babe

Arayah, like her mom and grandma loves the beach picture is of Indian Rocks Beach, FL ( awsome sunsets )

Hugh, Jackie and I

Hugh and I share a "Big" sis. Hugh and sis had the same mom sis and I the same dad. I finally got to meet him in 04/2006. Hugh and sis has another brother Gary hope to met him one day too. Hugh and sis still live in Oregon.

• Intro Updated Aug 5, 2011

Personal Pages (1)

• melodiek's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Happy New Year, Maynard, for you and yours!

• AsiaBarney's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2014 at 5:35 AM

Hi Maynard and family, may this Christmas brings you and your family PEACE and JOYs :D

• we2364's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2014 at 7:04 AM

To you the same la...Enjoy the travel as much as you can

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Howzit Maynard? Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a fantastic time but wayyy too many "Lavender Lace" cocktails in New Orleans! Loved every minute!

• onlinerep's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Thank you for the birthday wishes. Greetings from England :)

• Rischard's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Many thank's for your BD message, so nice of you, just gone through ur page and found as you are living in a paradise on earth isn't? Jamica isn't love to visit you some day.

• dorset's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2014 at 7:54 AM

mille grazie!! many thanks

• kharmencita's Profile Photo
    Jul 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Thank you very much for the Birthday Greetings, Maynard. Regards and Happy travels too!

• Sirvictor's Profile Photo
    Jul 17, 2014 at 4:58 AM

I am on the sandy and very very suny beach of Alanya on the Med. and thank you for your kind wishes for my birthday. :)

• chocolatecake's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi Maynard, iiiiiiii Happy Belated Birthday iiiiiiii Thank YOU so much for reminding my birthday on VT :D Have been away for a while for a new adventure.....Miss most of my wonderful VT friends. Will visit more often. How far you are from NYC?

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!