"Somewhere on a warm sunny sandy beach" toemayn's Profile

Beaches

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go
Jamaica
My pretty mama and I love the tropical beaches. At least once a year we escape the cold Midwest winter to say Jamaica, Dominican Rep., Mexico. In the spring or fall it's off to the FL gulf coast.

Wife Sheila

Her #1 travel spot is Jamaica so that's why I go there a lot she'll go to other beaches but prefers one with a sunset.

Dreams LaRomana, Dominican Republic

The best all round beach resort I've been to. Even has a good sunset something a bit rare for a beach in the D.R. Also the wind was light no red flag days all green, unlike Punta Cana or the Riveria Maya.

Best/Clearest water

Costa Esmeralda, Sardinia, Italy where Bond, James Bond, in The Spy Who Loved Me was filmed. The clearest salt water I've ever seen was near Caladi Volpe, at Romazzina Beach, that's where the submarine car drove off the pier.

My daughter, Kim

Rather than go it alone I sometimes take my daughter with me when I travel .

2 of my kids with all the grand kids

Grand kids L>R Kristen, Hayden, Tyler, Eric, & Matthew and Kim has the another one in the oven.

Newest Beach babe

Arayah, like her mom and grandma loves the beach picture is of Indian Rocks Beach, FL ( awsome sunsets )

Hugh, Jackie and I

Hugh and I share a "Big" sis. Hugh and sis had the same mom sis and I the same dad. I finally got to meet him in 04/2006. Hugh and sis has another brother Gary hope to met him one day too. Hugh and sis still live in Oregon.

• Intro Updated Aug 5, 2011

Personal Pages (1)

• chocolatecake's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Hi Maynard, iiiiiiii Happy Belated Birthday iiiiiiii Thank YOU so much for reminding my birthday on VT :D Have been away for a while for a new adventure.....Miss most of my wonderful VT friends. Will visit more often. How far you are from NYC?

• sinou's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

• colares's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Thanks for your birthday wishes. It was agreat day, ddespite the bad match the German team played in Brazil.

• englishchris's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Thanks for your birthday wishes they are much appreciated mate.
    It has been a good birthday as we are now on long term travels and have spent today on some of the best beaches in Australia. Cheers.

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Thanks! Should be today!

• Blanula's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Thank you so much for your birthday wish. Have a lovely day.

• CDM7's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hope that you had a great birthday!

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Happy Belated Birthday Maynard!

• jayjayc's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2014 at 7:01 AM

Happy Happy Birthday! Cheers!

• adriansyah's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Selamat ulang tahun (happy birthday), Wish you all the best. Warm greetings from Bengkulu - Indonesia.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!