Kei Kecil Things to Do Tips by nabunay
Kei Kecil Things to Do: 7 reviews and 25 photos
either take a slow boat (think it's about 10 000/15 000rp & takes about 2 hours or more) or a speed boat (20 000rp & takes 1 hr or more) to kei besar from the jetty at langgur. boats will leave when full so schedule aint fixed. kei besar has more fresh water so there's rich abundance of plants. roads are undulating & at times pot-holed. ojek is mainly used as the mode to moving around. there're only 2 or 3 guesthouses in besar.
charter a boat (about 250 000rp) to go explore the various small beautiful islands. u could see plenty of birds along the way. or go fishing in the boat as there're equally plentiful of fish.
More Reviews (4)
nabunay's Related Pages
Kei Kecil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "kei kecil"
- "Relax in a friendly paradise"
- "The Kei Islands: Perfect Paradise?"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kei Kecil
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kei Kecil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kei Kecil
Photos in Kei KecilSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rantepao Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Kei Kecil Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Lombok Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Bandanaira Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 3 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 photos
- Manado Intro, 3 photos
- Pulau Flores Intro, 3 photos
- Banjarmasin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tomohon Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.