"Down in Fuj..." Top 5 Page for this destination Fujairah by Laerke
Fujairah Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 187 photos
Without a 4WD and "The Off-Road UAE" Explorer guide book Fujairah doesnt seem to have a lot to offer. I wouldnt have gone back a second time if it wasnt for The Meridien Hotel.
Otherwise, youll have to spend the extra money on booking a tour.
I have a feeling that the northeast and southern Oman has a whole lot more to offer.
Fujairah city itself is just waste of time, if you ask me :-) The Friday Market may catch your interest (open all days selling pottey, plants, carpets, fruit and veggies....).
It seems as the locals driving on these roads do not have enough thrills in their lives.....do watch out for them little... more travel advice
Laerke's Related Pages
Fujairah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Al Aqqua: marine park near Fujairah"
- "Fujairah Tourists Guide"
- "Fujairah Emirate"
- "Down in Fuj..."
- "Fujairah trip"
- "Emirates-but not Dubai"
- "East Coast Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fujairah
- Hotels in Fujairah
- Transportation in Fujairah
- Nightlife in Fujairah
- Restaurants in Fujairah
- Shopping in Fujairah
- Warnings and Dangers in Fujairah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fujairah
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Fujairah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fujairah
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tanzania Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Copenhagen 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Casablanca Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fujairah Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cairo Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Zanzibar Island 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Aswan Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Japan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Uyuni Intro, 1 review, 4 photos