"My Homepage.. Finally" Basterma's Profile

The Red Sea- What a beauty

Hello guys and gals. Yes I know, it took me forever to finish my homepage but it’s finally here.

Short version of my life…

Jeddah is where I live now; the city I was born in. After living my first 10 years here, my parents and I migrated to Canada. Basically I spent the next 19 years of my life in Canada in a small town where everyone knows everyone (which drove me crazy by the way). The usual events followed and after graduating I joined the lovely work force (I’m being sarcastic because in Canada if you show up to work 2 minutes late your boss will give you the look of death and I’m not kidding)

What really annoys me the most is living a routine life. So when I got the chance to work in Saudi Arabia, I jumped on board.

Talk about a big change. As usual it was tough at the beginning but now I can actually say that I love the city. Aside from the beautiful Red Sea and the amazing weather; living here is like riding a roller coaster ride which is fine by me.

Well thats it for now. I’ll be building my travel page really soon. So drop by again, will ya.

• Intro Updated Mar 26, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!