"Gurun" Kampung Gurun by sern
Kampung Gurun Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 21 photos
Gurun is a small town, which has not much places of interest. It is about 1 hour drive from Penang. The most famous tourist spot in Gurun is Gunung Jerai.
Gunung Jerai (1200m) is located at Gurun of Kedah. About 1 hour drive from Penang.
It was a sacred mountain in the ancient Hindu period and a landmark for ships from India and Indonesia.
Now, Gunung Jerai is just a sleepy hill resort.
Another sunset scene
- Pros:Good for those who like quiet place for relaxation
- Cons:no night life
Besides spiders, lizards and birds, monkeys are another wild life that can be easily seen. What make this monkey (photo)... more travel advice
I have no idea about the name of this flower, i named it as yellow flower. more travel advice
sern's Related Pages
Kampung Gurun Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kampung Gurun
- Hotels in Kampung Gurun
- Transportation in Kampung Gurun
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampung Gurun
- 9 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kampung Gurun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampung Gurun
Top 10 Pages
- Bukit Fraser Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Bali Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Phuket Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Krabi 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Kampung Gurun Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuala Terengganu Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Prefecture of Kerkyra (Corfu) Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Cherating Beach Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Kapas Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos