"My home town" Top 5 Page for this destination Stoke-upon-Trent by SLK
Stoke-upon-Trent Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 87 photos
The best thing about Stoke is that it reminds me that I'm living in a neverending Ken Loach film to the point that I really enjoy being anywhere but Stoke...
I enjoyed the room I shared in Turkey that was considered posh because it had a wardrobe and not a hook on the wall like the other rooms.
I live in the North of the city which means it's a little bit rural - again this is fine exept the buses stop running after dark and taxis cost a mint if you're planning a night out.
The fields and trees are nice but I get hayfever..... :-)
Worst places to live...Stoke :-)
- Pros:It's about 1 hour to everywhere BETTER
- Cons:where to begin...BNP in the council for starters
- In a nutshell:Visit the 1950's Come to Stoke
The local food is the humble oatcake. It's basically a thin savoury pancake. Best bought from an oatcake shop rather... more travel advice
SLK's Related Pages
Stoke-upon-Trent Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You duckys alright?"
- "It's home so I have to love it!"
- "My home town"
- "Stoke on Trent"
- "Home of British Pottery"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stoke-upon-Trent
- Hotels in Stoke-upon-Trent
- Transportation in Stoke-upon-Trent
- Nightlife in Stoke-upon-Trent
- Restaurants in Stoke-upon-Trent
- Shopping in Stoke-upon-Trent
- Warnings and Dangers in Stoke-upon-Trent
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stoke-upon-Trent
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Stoke-upon-Trent?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stoke-upon-Trent
Top 10 Pages
- Lloret de Mar Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Minorca Island Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Northumberland 1 review, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews
- Kos Island Intro, 3 reviews
- Luton 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stoke-upon-Trent Intro, 3 reviews
- Crete Island 1 review, 1 photo
- Cambridge Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.