Travel broadens the mind and shrinks the wallet.
Near where I live in Stoke.
Just got back. Had a better time than I thought I would and only got drunk once and that was in a hotel with a free bar! Amazing feat.
It starts here.
was to Ford Castle in Northumberland, it was a working weekend so I didn't get to see too much of the surrounding area but what I did see is worth exploring more, rolling fields, woodland, coast.
Personal Pages (3)
Written Sep 12, 2006
Ford Castle - Northumberland 2006
Written Sep 5, 2005
Written Apr 13, 2010
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 40 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 12 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Posted in Travel Baku Forum "Re: Food shopping in Baku?"
- created a Chichester Travel Page "Upcoming trip"
updated their Profile Page "Background"
- Wrote a Review Replacement Bus Milton Keynes to Luton in Luton Transportation
- Commented on one of debbyt's Stoke-upon-Trent travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Things to see in Lloret"
Top 10 Pages
- Lloret de Mar Intro, 6 reviews, 3 photos
- Madrid Intro, 7 reviews, 1 photo
- Minorca Island Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Northumberland 1 review, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews
- Kos Island Intro, 3 reviews
- Luton 3 reviews
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stoke-upon-Trent Intro, 3 reviews
- Crete Island 1 review, 1 photo
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.