"South Coast of South Korea..." Busan by museberry
Busan Travel Guide: 336 reviews and 906 photos
Brief Haitus in Busan
Pros and Cons
- Pros:Fresh and Delicious Foods, Relaxed Atmosphere, Reasonable Prices
- Cons:Undefined Identity of the Area (ie.. Japan Pop Meets US meets Rural Community)
- In a nutshell:Less Crowded than Seoul With Many of the Same Perks, plus friendlier people...
museberry's Related Pages
Busan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My first year abroad"
- "Busan = Pusan, 2nd largest city of South Korea"
- "Busan: Korea's Second City"
- "I always love to be at the BEACH!"
- "Weekends in Busan"
- "BUSAN - MARITIME CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Busan
- Hotels in Busan
- Transportation in Busan
- Nightlife in Busan
- Restaurants in Busan
- Shopping in Busan
- Warnings and Dangers in Busan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Busan
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Busan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Busan
Photos in BusanSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boise Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination West Yellowstone Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Seoul Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Idaho Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Busan Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- South Korea Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Thailand Intro, 3 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos