"Cycling around Bourg Saint Maurice" Bourg-Saint-Maurice by eremedios
Bourg-Saint-Maurice Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 25 photos
Bourg Saint Maurice is a great place to use as a base for exploring the cycling trails.
You can take the furnicular up to Les Arcs and either purchase a daily lift pass or a weekly one.
When you buy your lift pass ask for a map. It shows all the main cycling trails and they are graded, in a similar fashion to ski runs.
A black run is a technically challenging route, whilst a blue run is usually a bit easier.
You can spend all day exploring, then ride down to Bourg Saint Maurice for lunch.
- Pros:Excellent base for cycling in the Mountains
- Cons:Weather can be somewhat unreliable, especially at altitude
- In a nutshell:great little town, good rail service, plenty of places to eat, super for the outdoors.
eremedios' Related Pages
Bourg-Saint-Maurice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cycling around Bourg Saint Maurice"
- "Les arcs: A ski paradise"
- "Bourg St Maurice"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bourg-Saint-Maurice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourg-Saint-Maurice
- Hong Kong 1 review, 1 photo
- Estado de Baja California Sur 1 review
- Bourg-Saint-Maurice Intro, 1 review