"Welcome To San Juan" San Juan by jag17
San Juan Travel Guide: 702 reviews and 2,323 photos
Unfortunately, Mother Nature did not cooperate with us for our visit to Puerto Rico. A place that had been on my wish list for several years. It rained 1-2 inches each day. We did our best to get around, but there is only so much you can see and do with that kind of rain. This is a picture I took in Old San Juan. Several of us were huddled in a door frame hoping the rain would lighten up. Soon after we hurried back to our hotel, the hot tub, and cocktails.
We took an organized tour to the rain forest. El Yunque covers 28,000 acres and is the only tropical rain forest in the... more travel advice
We were very pleased with our stay at the InterContinental. Upgraded to a large ocean view room, helpful and friendly... more travel advice
jag17's Related Pages
San Juan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Ciudad del Encanto"
- "BLUE WATERS, WHITE SAND AND TONS OF HISTORY,"
- "San Juan"
- "Jumping Around San Juan, Puerto Rico!"
- "San Juan, Puerto Rico"
- "Castille de San Fillipe del Morro"
- "Historic San Juan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Juan
- Hotels in San Juan
- Transportation in San Juan
- Nightlife in San Juan
- Restaurants in San Juan
- Shopping in San Juan
- Warnings and Dangers in San Juan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Juan
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to San Juan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Juan
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 11 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- New York City Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Maui Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Cooks Beach Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Cancún Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Florence Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaikoura Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos