"My penny worth of input" shuen's Profile
This fairy tale castle, situated 2hrs away from Munich by train, built under the order of "mad king" Ludwig II, Konig von Bayern.One of my favourite castle in Europe
Stonehenge , its amazing how people managed to drag the stones across Britain into this site.
Another amazing structure I'm impressed with.
How does it feel thinking that thousands if not several hundreds of thousand east germans got killed or captured alive while trying to cross over the wall ?
Can you picture this same german 152mm gun situated along normandy coast 60 years ago firing off continuously, massively killing young allied soldiers ?
All for the sake of Europe domination ?
Another UNESCO World Heritage Listed site, the sheep is left to roam about in the morning. By night fall, the water will rise and cover up the flood plains.
Can hardly imagine when the red army first planted their flag on the reichstag, only slightly less than 60 years ago.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 8 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- shuen and warzx are now friends.
- Commented on Niekie's profile page
- Posted in Travel Turkey Forum "RE: RE: Any Suggestions for my..."
- Wrote a Review Don't miss the Beer ! about Hofbräuhaus in Munich Restaurants
- updated a Munich Travel Page "Munich"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Munich"
updated their Profile Page "My penny worth of input"
Top 5 Pages
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Munich Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cesky Krumlov Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 photo
- Berlin Intro, 1 photo