"Chicago, the Best City in America!" North Chicago by KiraLovesTraveling
North Chicago Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
Welcome to my Chicago page! I was born and raised in Wrigleyville (just half a block away from Cubs park). Chicago will always be my home, it is the most beautiful city in America, in my opinion (neck to neck with San Francisco). During the summer, the drive down Lake Shore Drive, along Lake Michigan, with the view of the Chicago skyline in the distance, is one of the most beautiful, scenic drives in the country. I hope you enjoy the pictures and tips. : )
In Chicago, the Gay Pride Parade is the most colorful, fun, loud, busy, crazy event of the year. It falls in June--this... more travel advice
KiraLovesTraveling's Related Pages
North Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chicago, the Best City in America!"
- "SnowQueen20's new North Chicago Page"
- "SWEET HOME CHICAGO"
- "The Overlooked Town of North Chicago"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Chicago
- Restaurants in North Chicago
- Shopping in North Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in North Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Chicago
- 6 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to North Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Chicago
Photos in North ChicagoSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- North Chicago Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- England Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Rome 1 review
- San Francisco 1 review
- Nice Intro, 1 review