"Wonosobo "The fog Regency"" Pegunungan Dieng by mkurniawan
Pegunungan Dieng Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 204 photos
The regency Wonosobo is mountains. its cool city, The mountain scenery of wonosobo is very magnificient, green plantation of tea, tobbaco, potatoes and vegetables covered the mountains like green carpets.
Its situated in Dieng Plateu, Wonosobo. Plateu means Caldera. Candi Arjuna Complex is the oldest Hindu temples in Java. And the Dieng was a sacred temples in pre-Hindu times, there are 5 (five) temple on that complex, Candi Semar
Candi Arjuna : Candi Srikandi, Candi Puntadewa, Candi Sembadra
Where is me on the right picture ??
In the middle with blue hat
Its located not far from Arjuna Temples complex The Bima temple more big than the temples in Arjuna complex. It was built at the begining 9th century by Syailendra dynasty.
Local people believe, if you around this temples 7 times, all you want can be materialize.
mkurniawan's Related Pages
Pegunungan Dieng Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Java's Mordor"
- "Dieng Plateau - Land of Volcanos and Goddess"
- "Abode of the Gods"
- "Dieng - the gods have left"
- "Legendary Dieng"
- "The mystic Plateau-Dieng Plateau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pegunungan Dieng
- Hotels in Pegunungan Dieng
- Transportation in Pegunungan Dieng
- Restaurants in Pegunungan Dieng
- Shopping in Pegunungan Dieng
- Warnings and Dangers in Pegunungan Dieng
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pegunungan Dieng
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pegunungan Dieng?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pegunungan Dieng
Top 10 Pages
- Jakarta Intro, 51 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bandung Intro, 25 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Indonesia Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Bali Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tabanan Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Pulau Buton Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bogor Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Malang Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Mengwi Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Semarang Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue