"my palace away from home" Top 5 Page for this destination Boca Raton by nicolaitan

Boca Raton Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 164 photos

actually a small apartment in boca west containing a freezer, vodka, vermouth, and glasses.

Sunset Over Boca

• Last visit to Boca Raton: Apr 2005
  • Intro Updated Jan 13, 2007

Dec 8, 2013 at 11:53 AM

As much as I would love to do some fine dinning, I can never get my other half to take that step. Hopefully someday I can convince him to take on the adventure. Excellent page Lew!

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
      Dec 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

thanks for eating your way thru south florida with us. you know, when we travel we never go to the 5 star places because we never know what is good and what is hype and with costs in say europe, no mistakes allowed. where we live, we love an upscale meal with the service that goes with it. talk to your old man.

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I am working on it....lol!

Nov 21, 2011 at 7:01 PM

Love the restaurant tour. Brewzzi's sounds like my kind of place! Ok, the gulf lawn ornament looks like it could eat people or a golf ball or two. Yikes!! Excellent page Lew!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2011 at 7:52 AM

I guess you have dined at all of the best restaurants, and there must be many . Lew the Aligater is the star of Boca Raton.

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2011 at 7:48 AM

I'm not a big fan of ribs, either, but we sometimes have visitors from Kansas City who are delighted to find them on the menu.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2009 at 9:07 AM

If you were only in a part of restaurants in Boca Raton it's a great culinary trip, but I wonder if there are restaurants where you haven't been, haha!

• Jun 18, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Great restaurant page

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2007 at 10:07 AM

Great travelogue photographs, especially the golf--since we love golf. Read with interest your 9 food tips. Honest, detailed, descriptive, and quite helpful for anyone in the area. Bravo! Sad about Zenith and La Luna's quality.

• TRimer's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2007 at 3:51 PM

Looks like we have been eating at some of the same Boca haunts- was at Abe and Louies 2xs in March as well as Lunas- and you are so right about the seniors there!

• Nykaenen's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2006 at 2:38 PM

I'm a former FAU student. Those were the days...

• Wendy67's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2006 at 7:02 AM

I have those annoying martini glasses - bought them cuz I thought they were cool looking - and we used them only once. Broke one right away, in fact. Good to hear you enjoyed your authentic grits. ;)

nicolaitan

“Tomorrow is but another page in god's coloring book”

Badges & Stats in Boca Raton

Have you been to Boca Raton?

Latest Activity in Boca Raton