"The Unspoiled Ligurian Seaside Village" Top 5 Page for this destination Camogli by nicolaitan
Camogli Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 92 photos
A Conde Nast Traveller magazine article in early 2004 featured 7 unspoiled Mediterranean fishing villages - Camogli got the cover. In existence as early as the 2nd-3rd Century, it spent many centures under the control of neighboring Genoa. Shipbuilding and fishing were the major activites in years gone by and it remains an active fishing village today. Shipbuilding lives on in the creation of model ships.
Pictured above is the pebbly but crowded beach and the adjacent pedestrian promenade lined by shops and restaurants. In the distance, the Castle of Dragona which contains a small aquarium.
Like most Ligurian fishing villages, the houses along the shore are painted in bright colors. But Camogli adds its own... more travel advice
nicolaitan's Related Pages
Camogli Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The House of Wives"
- "one spot, two VTers, two round trips..."
- "The Unspoiled Ligurian Seaside Village"
- "Camogli....an enchanting village"
- "Camogli - May 28th - June 3rd"
- "Camogli, Jewel of Liguria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Camogli
- Hotels in Camogli
- Transportation in Camogli
- Nightlife in Camogli
- Restaurants in Camogli
- Shopping in Camogli
- Warnings and Dangers in Camogli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Camogli
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Camogli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Camogli
Photos in CamogliSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 55 reviews, 283 photos, 6 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 206 photos
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Island Intro, 59 reviews, 175 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevsehir Ili Intro, 38 reviews, 185 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 57 reviews, 160 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 40 reviews, 167 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 159 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 42 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues