"Center of the Renaissance--Where My Heroes Live" Florence by nicolaitan
Florence Travel Guide: 5,246 reviews and 11,826 photos
Florence is one of the best known and most loved cities in the tourist world, renowned for its art and architecture, scenery, fine hotels, and fabulous restaurants all contained in a compact downtown where everything is accessible on foot.
This magnificent 5 star hotel occupies a 7 century old palace overlooking the Arno River and within easy walking... more travel advice
The major river of the region arises in the mountains east of Florence, takes a big curve southward to pass through... more travel advice
nicolaitan's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "weekends in Florence"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 115 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 55 reviews, 283 photos, 6 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 53 reviews, 206 photos
- Vienna Intro, 48 reviews, 197 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Long Island Intro, 60 reviews, 180 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nevsehir Ili Intro, 38 reviews, 185 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 45 reviews, 173 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 57 reviews, 160 photos, 2 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 40 reviews, 167 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 159 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 42 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues