"Capital of Campeche" Tuxtla Gutiérrez by Enzyme_X
Tuxtla Gutiérrez Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 30 photos
Most people just use Tuxtla as stop on their way to San Cristobal. So, Tuxtla is kind of a victim of it's neighbour. Not having as many beutiful colonial buildings (many were replaced by never buildings) is not so attractive to visitours.
Tuxtla is probably the noisiest and most chaotik town I've seen in Mexico. Sidewalks are full with vendors, everyvere heavy traffic, people running...
One of the top must see activitys in Mexico is deffinetely Cañon del Sumidero. Driving with a speedboat among the 1000m... more travel advice
Enzyme_X's Related Pages
Tuxtla Gutiérrez Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TUXTLA GUTIERREZ - CHIAPAN GATEWAY"
- "Capital of Campeche"
- "Nice Zoo and close to Sumidero Canyon"
- "The Hub of Chiapas"
- "cotz's new Tuxtla Gutierrez Page"
- "C0c0l0c0's new Tuxtla Gutierrez Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Hotels in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Transportation in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Nightlife in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Restaurants in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Warnings and Dangers in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Tuxtla Gutiérrez?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuxtla Gutiérrez
Photos in Tuxtla GutiérrezSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kamyanets'-Podil's'kyy Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Marino Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siwa Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Cristóbal de Las Casas Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ukraine Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Podpeca Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos