"Town made of bricks" Top 5 Page for this destination Urbino by Enzyme_X
Urbino Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 163 photos
On a hill, overlooking Urbino is the former fortress Albornoz. It was built in 14th century by cardinal Albornoz, when... more travel advice
The most famous son of Urbino is deffinetely Raffaello Sanzio, one of the greatest painters of his time. First lessons... more travel advice
Enzyme_X's Related Pages
Urbino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's worth trying to find Urbino"
- "Town made of bricks"
- "One of the Reasons We Came to the Le Marche"
- "Urbino, a brief special visit for a Festa del Duca"
- "Interesting little Urbino"
- "The Ideal Renaissance Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Urbino
- Hotels in Urbino
- Transportation in Urbino
- Restaurants in Urbino
- Shopping in Urbino
- Warnings and Dangers in Urbino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Urbino
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Urbino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Urbino
Photos in UrbinoSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 22 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kamyanets'-Podil's'kyy Intro, 10 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Marino Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siwa Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ljubljana Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Cristóbal de Las Casas Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ukraine Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 5 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Podpeca Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos