"Angra in the Winter (June/July)..." Top 5 Page for this destination Angra dos Reis by joesterg
Angra dos Reis Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 110 photos
I am staying in Porto Real Resort (condominium 25 km N of Angra). I have family living here, so I get to experience a taste of the luxury life that the rich cariocas live in the weekends. Apart from this, it is a great place to be - people in Angra are very friendly, although the spoken portuguese may sometimes be a little hard to understand. Also there are very few people here that actually speaks/understands english.
Angra and its surroundings is rapidly moving into a very modern/luxurious places due to the many investments made here.
- Pros:Weather, people, price-level
- Cons:No english spoken -not even at some the tourist offices
- In a nutshell:Like the people, weather, culture -need portuguese language course now! ;)
T-shirts, shorts, fleece for the evenings... Good shoes for walking (sandals) Don't bring you XYZ mega-expensive brand... more travel advice
joesterg's Related Pages
Angra dos Reis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WHY *ANGRA DOS REIS*?"
- "::Angra dos Reis::"
- "Angra Dos Reis"
- "Angra in the Winter (June/July)..."
- "Rio's weekend playground"
- "Angra dos Reis"
- "Emerald Green Waters and Lazy Days"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angra dos Reis
- Hotels in Angra dos Reis
- Transportation in Angra dos Reis
- Nightlife in Angra dos Reis
- Restaurants in Angra dos Reis
- Shopping in Angra dos Reis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angra dos Reis
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Angra dos Reis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angra dos Reis
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.