"Fredrikstad, Norway's 5th largest city" Fredrikstad by imeley
Fredrikstad Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 110 photos
The city of Fredrikstad was founded in 1576 by King Fredrik II. The city straddles the river where it meets the North Sea. Fredrikstad is the 5th largest city in Norway and a population of approx 80.000 people.
Tollbodkaia. The ferry that takes you to Gamle Fredrikstad. It cost NOK 20 roundtrip ride. Freddrikstad - Gamle Byen.
Take a nice walks on the river promenade. This is also lined with outdoor cafe and restaurants.
- Pros:A somewhat laidback atmosphere.
- Cons:Not so much of shopping centers around to do some "serious shopping"
The Fredrikstad Bridge is an arch bridge in the Norwegian city of Fredrikstad. It crosses the river Glomma, and connects... more travel advice
imeley's Related Pages
Fredrikstad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice little town"
- "Fredrikstad, Norway's 5th largest city"
- "Fredrikstad, a village of fishermen"
- "Fredrikstad Page"
- "My home town."
- "When in Norway, don't just visit Oslo..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fredrikstad
- Hotels in Fredrikstad
- Nightlife in Fredrikstad
- Restaurants in Fredrikstad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fredrikstad
- 2 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Fredrikstad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fredrikstad
Photos in FredrikstadSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Oslo Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Fredrikstad Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.