"Rome - World's biggest open air museum" Rome by imeley
Rome Travel Guide: 11,958 reviews and 26,425 photos
The Vatican City is the smallest country in the world (0.44 km2). It is very important because it is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. If you are a serious tourist, travel to Rome is seeing some of the world's greatest historical sites. For Catholics, it is more of an unforgettable pilgrimage to the Vatican City.
Best time to visit Rome are in spring (late March through May) and fall (September mid-November) though it tend to rain a bit more.
Legend has it you'll return to Rome if you throw a coin in the water. You should toss it over your shoulder with your... more travel advice
The steps is the longest and widest staircase in Europe. The steps lead to the French Church, Trinita dei Monti, a... more travel advice
imeley's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 6 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Oslo Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Fredrikstad Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.