"Makati City, Philippines" Makati by imeley
Makati Travel Guide: 533 reviews and 2,140 photos
Makati City is the commercial, communication and financial center of the Philippines where trendy boutiques, fashionable restaurants and posh shopping malls mingle with banks, corporate head offices and embassies.
Makati City is a bustling cosmopolitan city, a few kilometers from Manila. It is also known as Philippine's equivalent to New York City's Manhattan. It's total land area is 2,736 sq. km.
imeley's Related Pages
Makati Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Makati CBD, My Urban Refuge"
- "Buzzin' 7 days a week"
- "MAKATI CITY"
- "Makati City: From Swamp To Swanky Metropolis"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to Makati City!"
- "Central Business District"
- "Makati is Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Makati
- Hotels in Makati
- Transportation in Makati
- Nightlife in Makati
- Restaurants in Makati
- Shopping in Makati
- Warnings and Dangers in Makati
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Makati
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Makati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Makati
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iloilo Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos
- Oslo Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Fredrikstad Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Brussels Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
No friends yet.