"Gambling center in the East Coast" Atlantic City by stamporama
Atlantic City Travel Guide: 481 reviews and 978 photos
Many do not know that there are cities outside Nevada where gambling is legal. One of them is Atlantic City is New Jersey. While not as big and fabulous as Las Vegas, AC is a seaside haven that gives visitors a cool breeze from the ocean that you can't get anywhere in Nevada.
If Las Vegas has the Strip, AC has the Boardwalk. Its a wide wooden plankway lined on one side by a false-front facade in some areas as well as hotels, casinos, restos and souvenir shops. The Boardwalk is quite long so should you get tired, you could ride on those rolling chairs pushed by guys for a fee (a dollar per block).
On the opposite side is the beach where one could either swim or just walk along with your bare feet. So make sure not to litter as the sign says.
stamporama's Related Pages
Atlantic City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Atlantic City, New Jersey"
- "Welcome to Atlantic City, NJ"
- "I'm all in BABY!"
- "Always Turned On"
- "It's my city by the sea."
- "Casino city slowly evolving into resort town"
- "Atlantic City: The Sin City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlantic City
- Hotels in Atlantic City
- Transportation in Atlantic City
- Nightlife in Atlantic City
- Restaurants in Atlantic City
- Shopping in Atlantic City
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlantic City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlantic City
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Atlantic City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlantic City
Photos in Atlantic CitySee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Seoul Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaohsiung Intro, 9 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 4 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jeju (city) Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos
- Beijing Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues