"a magical place" Kamen Bryag by zlatiq
Kamen Bryag Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 48 photos
2003:There're no words to describe this amazing and unique place! Whoever goes ones, keeps coming back again and again.
It's a spiritual place where i recharge myself with energy just by sitting and listening to the sound of the sea and watching the dolphins.
If you're looking for fancy and modern way to spend your time, forget it! It's no picnic here. Cliffs, rocks, deep sea, burned yellow grass, strong wind, no trees to hide in the shadow, no sandy beaches. This place is as close to the nature and basic life as it gets.
You sleep under the stars, cook on the fire and take shower in Tyulenovo- a nearby village with huge barrels of warm water.
But still, there must be something in the air, that made me go there every year!
2005: i was disapointed this last time i went there; the place got crowded, people are building houses like crazy
There is a john right next to the fire facing the sea and a net next to it, with the idea to prevent people from falling down the rocks.
I won't be surprised if the next time i come here there is a cement stairway down to the water. But i guess this is the way to prevent people from accidents...as this place has taken its tolls. In the beginning the only outsiders were rock climbers and they knew their rocks...but later all kinds of people got here, not that careful and many deadly fallings of the rocks happened. So i it got ugly and the place got fenced and cemented.
2003: the best food everused to be prepared here on the fire! if it were up to us we'd stay there all summer!
2005: the fire is not only moved further into the land but it's isolated with tons of stones (i dont know for what reason..as i dont remember ever fire to spread out). Because of this,now there is no way that more of 5 people could sit there. I did not take a photo because i wanted to stay in my memories the way it was
Anyway...once u face the rocks and the sea u forget all the crap behind u..this is how much this place is incredible
i dont know...should i buy a house there before everything gets sold out? hehehe
- Pros:the best place ever!
- Cons:people found it!
- In a nutshell:well...the scenery is so stunning that i'll try not to see the changes
my best memories involve the dolphins here...they'd go south very early in the morning and then come back in the late... more travel advice
Divers are interested of coming here, because of the underwater harbor in Yailata, the beautiful underwater caves and... more travel advice
- distances from nearby bigger townships
- See All buses
- there's only one store
- fire or pubs
zlatiq's Related Pages
Kamen Bryag Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kamen Bryag
- Hotels in Kamen Bryag
- Transportation in Kamen Bryag
- Nightlife in Kamen Bryag
- Restaurants in Kamen Bryag
- Shopping in Kamen Bryag
- Warnings and Dangers in Kamen Bryag
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kamen Bryag
- 21 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kamen Bryag?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kamen Bryag
Top 10 Pages
- Bulgaria Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos
- Kamen Bryag Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varna Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dobrich Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- General-Toshevo Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melnik Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Moab Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Kavarna Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos