" So much wine, so little time! " Top 5 Page for this destination Melnik by zlatiq
Melnik Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 305 photos
Melnik is a beautiful little architectural town-reserve .
It's surrounded by whimsically-shaped sandstone pyramids and it has beatiful old houses and tiny cobblestone streets and ruins, and sand on the streets and very very good wine :)
Also Melnik has a lot to offer for people who love outdoors, some great trails and burly roads for mountain biking or the old fashioned hiking
Melnik is famous for its wine, and it's a must do! Even the most fanatic beer lovers are willing to give it a try and have some Melnik wine.
more wine tasting....i hate the moment when i promised to be the designated driver....i think the guys knew very well the wine from Melnik and used my lack of knowledge in their advantage! i'm still angry!
- Pros:wine wine wine
- Cons:hot hot hot
- In a nutshell:what beter than hike at day and drink wine at night?
One good thing about the smallest bulgarian town is that it's easy to find a restaurant. Just walk up along the main... more travel advice
And also he didn't spare money for decorative murals and stained Venetian glass, and carved ceilings and all the Baroque... more travel advice
zlatiq's Related Pages
Melnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Melnik, Bulgaria"
- " So much wine, so little time! "
- "MELNIK - A JEWEL IN THE PIRIN MOUNTAINS"
- "Melnik, a traditional village of Pirin Mountains"
- "A town in the rocks"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melnik
- Hotels in Melnik
- Transportation in Melnik
- Nightlife in Melnik
- Restaurants in Melnik
- Shopping in Melnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Melnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melnik
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Melnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melnik
Photos in MelnikSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Bulgaria Intro, 32 reviews, 39 photos
- Kamen Bryag Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Varna Intro, 12 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dobrich Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- General-Toshevo Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mesa Verde National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Salt Lake City Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melnik Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Moab Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Kavarna Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos