"Erding" Erding by grayfo
Erding Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos
Erding is a Bavarian town that successfully combines traditional buildings with modern, from the market square can be seen the Town Tower (Stadtturm) and the Beautiful Tower (SchönerTurm) which is the town’s landmark.
Erding Tourist Information
The coat of arms consists of a silver background with a blue plow running diagonally from the upper left to the lower right “argent, a plough share in bend azure”. The town aproved the re-adoption of the old town's arms in 1978.
Bastia - Corsica
The flag of Erding is horizontally divided into three white and blue stripes with the town arms in the centre. The Bavarian Ministry of the Interior approved the adoption of the flag in 1963 and the Government of Upper Bavaria approved the re-adoption of the flag in 1978.
There is evidence of prehistoric man in the Erding area dating back to c. 6000 BC, the actual town was founded in... more travel advice
Erdinger Weissbräu is the world's largest wheat beer brewery and the beer is still brewed to traditional recipes, but... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Erding Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Erding - the unknown gate to south Germany"
- "Erding - have an Erdinger!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Erding
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Erding?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erding
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 35 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues