"Matsuyama – Shikoku" Top 5 Page for this destination Matsuyama by grayfo
Matsuyama Travel Guide: 124 reviews and 212 photos
Located on Shikoku, the smallest of the four major islands of Japan, Matsuyama is the island’s largest city with a population of 450,000 and is 400 miles southwest of Tokyo and faces the Inland Sea. Matsuyama is the capital of Ehime Prefecture.
The city is famous for hot springs (onsen) and is home to Dōgo Onsen, the oldest hot spring bath house in Japan.
The most convenient way to travel around the city is by tram or streetcar. The tram, although abolished in most Japanese... more travel advice
Matsuyama Castle is situated on Katsuyama hill and has an excellent view of Matsuyama City. The Matsuyama-jo is claimed... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Matsuyama Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Matsuyama – Shikoku"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Matsuyama
- Hotels in Matsuyama
- Transportation in Matsuyama
- Nightlife in Matsuyama
- Restaurants in Matsuyama
- Shopping in Matsuyama
- Warnings and Dangers in Matsuyama
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Matsuyama
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (60)
Have you been to Matsuyama?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Matsuyama
Photos in MatsuyamaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 39 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 66 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 38 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- England Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues