"Kaufbeuren" Kaufbeuren by grayfo
Kaufbeuren Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 91 photos
Kaufbeuren in the Allgäu is a historic and picturesque town that is probably known for its beer (during Medieval times, the fabled village of Kaufbeuren was the centre of brewing in Bavaria) and the Tänzelfest (the oldest historical Children's Festival in Bavaria).
Must see sights include: the Town Hall, Saint Martins Church, Saint Blasius Church, The Five Button Tower, The Witches Tower, The Gerber Tower and The Powder Tower to name but a few.
grayfo's Related Pages
Kaufbeuren Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kaufbeuren - An old town in the Allgäu"
- "An overnight stop in Kaufbeuren"
- "Walled town With Culture"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kaufbeuren
- Hotels in Kaufbeuren
- Transportation in Kaufbeuren
- Restaurants in Kaufbeuren
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kaufbeuren
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Kaufbeuren?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kaufbeuren
Photos in KaufbeurenSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues