"Duluth" Duluth by grayfo
Duluth Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 48 photos
Duluth is a city located 25 miles northeast of Atlanta along Highway 23. It sits on the banks of the Chattahoochee River and is considered part of the Atlanta metro area. The town of Duluth is the second largest city in Gwinnett County with a population of more than 22,000 residents.
Must see sights/attractions include: the outdoor amphitheatre, the Town Green and fountain, Taylor Park and City Hall to name but a few.
Did You Know
According to Forbes magazine 2009, Duluth was ranked 26th in the nation in America's Best Places to Move to.
The City Flag is blue and trimmed in gold with the city seal in the centre.
With a Hilton Garden Inn you know that you will get the same clean hotel, same basic layout, and great service. This... more travel advice
Cajun style cooking in a nautical themed restaurant, served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. The menu consists of... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Duluth Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Duluth
- Hotels in Duluth
- Nightlife in Duluth
- Restaurants in Duluth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Duluth
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Duluth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duluth
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 40 reviews, 71 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 38 reviews, 59 photos, 6 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- England Intro, 29 reviews, 33 photos
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues