"Bodmin - Bosvenegh" Top 5 Page for this destination Bodmin by grayfo
Bodmin Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 132 photos
Bodmin formally the capital town of Cornwall is still the County Town and was once the religious capital of the West Country. Bodmin is situated in the centre of the county Cornwall is just 30 minutes from the north and south coast Cornish beaches. It is though that the town's name comes from an archaic word in the Cornish "bos" (meaning dwelling) and "menegh" (monks).
Bodmin is an ancient trading town that lies on a route that crosses Cornwall North to South called the Saint's Way. The... more travel advice
This granite Turret Clock was built in 1845 marks the site of Bodmin's ancient butter market and is now a grade II... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Bodmin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bodmin, North Cornwall"
- "Lanhydrock House & Gardens"
- "Bodmin - Bosvenegh"
- "Jamaica Inn and the wild moorland."
- "Bodmin, A day out in Cornwall, UK"
- "Memory of Bodmin Moor with My Daddy"
- "Bodmin...a typical Cornish town."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bodmin
- Hotels in Bodmin
- Transportation in Bodmin
- Restaurants in Bodmin
- Shopping in Bodmin
- Warnings and Dangers in Bodmin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bodmin
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Bodmin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bodmin
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos, 3 travelogues