"Protaras" Top 5 Page for this destination Protaras by grayfo
Protaras Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 157 photos
Protaras is located on the old city of Leukolla on the East coast of the island and is a fully-fledged family orientated resort full of hotels, restaurants and the occasional disco. The beach is ideal for swimming; the sand shelves gently into the clear blue sea, which includes excellent water sport facilities. The offshore rocky islet offers the chance of some small degree of seclusion although you have to be a fairly strong swimmer to reach it. Protaras is 14 km to the east of Ayia Napa.
Although modern this church was built in the Byzantine style to replace a small room that was being used as a church. It... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Protaras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PROTARAS AND THE FIG TREE BAY POPULAR BEACH"
- "A Purpose Built Resort"
- "Great family place"
- "Our first trip to Cyprus"
- "Enjoy Protaras bay!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Protaras
- Hotels in Protaras
- Transportation in Protaras
- Nightlife in Protaras
- Restaurants in Protaras
- Shopping in Protaras
- Warnings and Dangers in Protaras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Protaras
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (56)
Have you been to Protaras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Protaras
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 36 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 29 reviews, 49 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- England Intro, 27 reviews, 31 photos