"Beauvais" Beauvais by grayfo
Beauvais Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 147 photos
Beauvais is famous for its impressive cathedral but is also a town where there is plenty to do. From visiting one of the many historic monuments or museums, going out for a drink or a meal, looking for entertainment or shopping, Beauvais has it all. It is located south of Amiens and 41 miles north of Paris. It is on both the Autoroute du Nord and Route National 1.
Saint-Barthelemy Collegiate Church was the home of a religious order When I was here the ruin had been enhanced with a... more travel advice
The Town Hall was built in 1752 and is the location of where Marshal Ferdinand Foch (General of the Allied Armies)... more travel advice
grayfo's Related Pages
Beauvais Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "You Should Stop at Beauvais"
- "Not only a low cost airport..."
- "Two world famous objects in one city."
- "Another great cathedral city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Beauvais
- Hotels in Beauvais
- Transportation in Beauvais
- Nightlife in Beauvais
- Restaurants in Beauvais
- Shopping in Beauvais
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Beauvais
- 19 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Beauvais?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beauvais
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 38 reviews, 67 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chicago Intro, 23 reviews, 63 photos, 6 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 37 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Leamington Spa Intro, 34 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 32 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wichita Intro, 24 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kos Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Marostica Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stratford-upon-Avon Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues